Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Anomaly of Persuasion

On this episode I attempted to persuade my mother, an individual who does not watch anything that involves space ships or aliens, to watch Battlestar Galactica. After the first part of our discussion she agreed to sit down and watch the miniseries with me. Then we returned to the mic and she gave me her thoughts and opinions on what she saw. Her reaction was quite comical. I also spoke with Angela and her husband, over Skype, about the past three episodes of Battlestar: Sine Qua Non, The Hub and Revelations.

This is our longest episode to date. I hope that you enjoy it. If you have any questions or comments about our latest episode, please send us feedback at girlygeekz@gmail.com or post your comments here. If you like Anomaly, please post about us in forums, blogs or your favorite podcast sites.

Jen co-host of
Anomaly

Subscribe to Anomaly via iTunes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An example of a desirable comment:

Hello,
I really liked this episode and every episode of Anomaly. Please keep producing them.I'm going to iTunes right now to leave a very favorable rating for your show. Oh, and you're both very smart, funny and attractive anomalies.

Sincerely,
your name here