Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Yo Joe!

Hello. Jen here. Remember me? That chick who co-hosts Anomaly with the really funny girl? :) Sorry I haven't posted here in a while...I dropped the ball. I didn't even post the show notes for our last episode. I've been pretty busy working, costuming, working on a forum for our podcast as well as writing scripts for a side project and doing NaNoWrimo...oh, and I recorded another episode of Anomaly with Angela a few days ago. I will edit that this weekend. Should be up next week. The main topic will be the Texas Renaissance Festival, which has been an annual episode. Featured in the image on the left: Angela's the beer wench. I'm the elf and our friend Mark (from the Big Fraking BSG Finale episode of Anomaly) is the man on the left in his awesome pirate costume. Please note that the gallery has a controller to pause the images and a drop down menu to navigate through our host of photo albums. Look for Renfest 09 for the latest images.


But that's not the reason for my blog post today. I'm posting today to introduce the first dude to join our staff of writers. Joe has been an Anomaly listener from day one and has consistently entertained Angela and I with his funny feedback, after almost every cast. You may remember that I read his comments regarding our Of The Rings episode, on our most recent installment

Joe is witty and smart and I think he has a lot to offer our little community. Please welcome him by adding comments to his first post (it will follow this one).

That's all for now. I will announce the forum in the next episode of Anomaly. I hope you all will join the community there as well.

Oh, I almost forgot, I also added an Anomaly Google voice line. Please call and leave your feedback. (432) 363-4742 We'd love to hear you...get it? Hear? Never mind.

If you haven't rated our show on iTunes please take some time to leave us a comment and rating there. We haven't had one of those in a while. Thank you to those who have already given us ratings (did you know you could write more than one?). We're excited to let you know that we have been a "featured podcast" under the Television and Film category in the podcast section of the iTunes store, because of you all! Thanks so much, and thank you for subscribing to our blog and our show. We do this for fun, but talking with you and getting your thoughts on our topics makes all the hard work worth while.

Peace out!
Download Renfest Episode Now (right click and save target as) Jen
Anomaly Co-host
Subscribe to Anomaly

1 comment: