Friday, January 16, 2009

HI-LARIOUS!

Okay, I wrote a blog post just for this video. Angela and I interviewed a friend of ours who had never seen Star Wars. Erin watched Star Wars IV: A New Hope, and had some very interesting observations regarding the film (see our Anomaly Of Star Wars Experiments episode). Our friend enjoyed the movie and said that if The Empire Strikes Back was on television, she would watch it too.

The video I embedded in this blog, achieved the opposite results of the interview we had with Erin. It was created by a fan to illustrate how an individual who has never seen the movies would describe the films. I thought it was Hi-LARIOUS! Check it out!


Star Wars: Retold (by someone who hasn't seen it) from Joe Nicolosi on Vimeo.

Jen
Co-host of Anomaly
Subscribe to Anomaly Via iTunes

2 comments:

wraith1701 said...

Awesome stuff! Sometimes, I forget that there are folks out there who haven't even seen the Original Star Wars Trilogy.

LOL . And they call us Geeks "weird"...

"Hans Olo". I guess he's from Planet Sweden. LOL

Anonymous said...

Very funny. Yes, Hanz was the one that made me laugh out loud in the office. People came over, and I told them it was a Stephen Colbert video. Anyway, funny stuff.