Tuesday, December 15, 2009

YouTube is Awesome

Hi! I'm Sue, I can't think of anything to type here, and I am an Anomaly.

The internet is an amazing place. It all starts with one link that someone sends you, and suddenly you're on a quest to discover all kinds of new things, and then the next think you know, it's 3am. A few months ago, after one of these discovery adventures, I found Moosebutter, a geeky a capella group that does both parodies and original stuff. And today I'd like to share some videos that they and others have made to accompany some of their nerdtastic music. Enjoy!

Harry Potter


Psycho: The Musical


Star Wars (John Williams Is The Man)


Sue
Anomaly Staff Writer
Subscribe to Anomaly via iTunes

1 comment:

JimMiller said...

Thanks for posting these links. These songs are great! I expecially love the John Williams medley.