Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Anomaly of a Stargazer

This is a special Anomaly interview I recorded over Skype with my friend, Rick Moyer. Though we've never met in person, Rick and I have known each other for about three years and over that time we've become very good friends. I decided to treat the interview like a discussion between buddies, so there were times when we got a little off topic and joked around a bit...but I think it came together well.

In this episode, we discussed Rick's new CD, "Stargazer", which you can find on his web site, iTunes, CD Baby and Amazon. We also chatted about his parody music, audio dramas and his podcast "Take Him With You", which attempts to encourage its listeners during these tough times. Rick has a unique perspective on life and I find him to be an inspiring individual. I hope you enjoy this interview and will find the time to check out his podcast and download his music. Let me know if you decide to do so!

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this episode, please email us at girlygeekz@gmail.com or call our voice mail line by using the widget on the right side of this blog. Let us know your thoughts. And, if you have the time, drop Rick an email and tell him you heard about him on Anomaly!

Download Episode Now (right click and save target as)


Jen
Co-host of Anomaly
Subscribe to Anomaly via iTunes

Anomaly Forum


Promos Played:
Rick Moyer's Stargazer album promo
EU Cantina
Take Him With You
Appy Times
Knights Of The Guild
Waffle On
Here Goes Nothing

No comments: